Career at Manuscriptedit
We have two categories of editors at Manuscriptedit:
- In-house editors
- Online editors
We hire the most qualified and experienced scientists, researchers and doctors with excellent writing and editing skills as editors in our editorial panel.
We recruit editors into our editorial panel throughout the year. We look for the following qualification, skill and experience to select our editors.
- Must have completed or attended a PhD, MS, MD, MCh, DS or equivalent course at a top university.
- Proven record of publishing in peer reviewed journals.
- Proficiency in English with adequate writing and editing skills.
- A teacher and/or book editor with verifiable experience.
- A master copy editor and expert in various documentation styles, such as MLA, APA.
- Proficient in MS Word and at least one other software application, such as InDesign or Publisher.
- Dedicated to providing our clients with the world’s finest, most professional editing.
How to Apply
If you meet the necessary skills and qualifications, please send your resume and a sample of your writing to email@example.com. We will respond within 48 hours.