Thank you very much for your great editing job. Now my manuscript reads so professional. I can imag... more
I availed the Editing and Translation services of Manuscriptedit. I was very impressed with the qua... more
I am so thankful to you for such a great help. Please accept my very sincere gratitude. I am very h... more
Thank you very much for helping me. The process is very easy to understand and you have delivered i... more
Thank you so much for the editing done on my document. I can say that it is very good and more than... more
Thank you very much for finishing the document - and even two days before the expected due date! I ... more
Thank you so much for the free editing done on my document. I can say that it is very good and more... more
Please send my great appreciation to the editors, they have done a wonderful job. I am very confide... more
Many thanks for your excellent work and the comments. I like it very much, Appreciated. more
Thank you for your editing service and appreciate yr contribution very much. Your editing service h... more
I just had time to read through the document (sample) you have edited. It is absolutely excellent t... more
Thank you. You and your editorial/writing team have done an EXCELLENT job and i am grateful for you... more
It was very heartening to receive the edited version of the abstract of the paper that I had submit... more
Thank you and your team for writing my research proposal. I just had a look at the work and I am pl... more
Thanks for prompt response and good editing. more
My research paper was handled very professionally by your manuscript editing service. Thank you for... more
I had like to express my general appreciation for your manuscript editing service. It helps a lot. ... more
Your proofreading service was extremely helpful for me to publish my clinical research paper as it ... more
Thanks for your English manuscript proofreading service. I am very much satisfied with your timely ... more
My academic research paper was edited very thoroughly and carefully by manuscriptedit.com and it r... more
Thank you very much for your prompt reply of sending my manuscript after sample editing. I apprecia... more
I am very happy with your English editing service and timely delivery. more
I want to thank your editing panel for the excellent service in my thesis editing. more
I appreciate your help in editing my research paper. I am happy with the high quality editing and ... more
Last week, I had qualify examination. The committees asked me a lot of questions about EPD. Because... more
Thank you for a very professional thesis proofreading service. It is worth my money, my professor i... more
I am very happy to tell you that my research paper submitted to Journal of the American ceramic Soc... more
Thank you for the wonderful research editing job for my journal research paper. I am happy and sati... more
Thanks for your help in my thesis editing . My supervisor was satisfied. more
My message is to acknowledge the help of Manuscriptedit for editing my document. Your editing is ve... more
My paper is accepted to publish in Journal of American Chemical Society. Thank you for a profession... more
Thanks for your service for my thesis editing and proofreading. You did an excellent job. more
Manuscriptedit.com offer a three stage foolproof scientific editing service and English proofreading. It specializes in improving the English to guarantee a fast, reliable, and error-free document / research paper written in clear and concise English to the level of a native-English speaker that is easily understandable even by scientists who are not specialists in your field. The edited manuscript will be ready for submission to the top peer reviewed English language journals. The manuscript will be thoroughly checked and subjected to scientific and English editing in a 3-tier editing process to ensure that it meets the standard required by international academic journals and publishers.
The substantive editing service at Manuscriptedit.com involves:
- thorough and comprehensive revision of the manuscript content and incorporation of substantive changes to the text.
- checking the manuscript's English language for spelling, vocabulary, grammar and punctuation.
- rephrasing & revising sentence structure, improving word choice.
- adjusting the writing style to make it consistent and logical and conform to a chosen standard.
- improving the organization and quality of communication.
- triple-checks to improve the clarity and logic of presentation, and most importantly ensure that the intent of the author is presented correctly.
- eliminating repetitions,to ensure continuity and logical presentation of the authors' thoughts and making overall improvement of the manuscript.
- fact checking to verify simple and obvious statement of facts about their accuracy.
References, tables and figures are not reviewed unless specifically requested by the authors. The authors are free to accept or reject the suggestions in their final manuscript for submission to academic and English language journals.
Our substantive editing service includes a variety of documents covering wide span of activities from research, education, business, consulting, marketing etc. A partial list of the type of documents we edit is given below.
[If your document type is not in the list, please enquire at email@example.com]
The proofreading service at Manuscriptedit.com involves:
- reading the manuscript thoroughly & picking up all types of errors present therein,
- making appropriate corrections of the errors,
- reviewing the manuscript for appropriate capitalization and punctuation,
- checking the manuscript for consistent use of abbreviations,
- checking the manuscript for correct documentation of references.
- Focusing on checking typing mistakes, missing words, punctuation, capitalisation and so forth by proofreaders.
- checking the manuscript with regard to its layout such as headlines, paragraphs, and illustrations for their correct dimensions and placement, type, etc.
Such errors can be difficult to spot in your own manuscript because you may read what you intended to write, not what is actually on the page. The editors and proofreaders at manuscriptedit.com can easily pick up those errors in your manuscript and make necessary corrections. We can guarantee error-free proofreading of highest standard because our proofreaders:
- are highly skilled with many years of experience in editing and proofreading.
- have a good eye for details.
- are very patient and careful as they read your manuscript word-by-word and line-by-line.
- have experience of publishing papers in peer reviewed journals.
The English proofreading service at Manuscriptedit.com covers the following:
[If your document type is not in the list, please enquire at firstname.lastname@example.org]
Editing research proposals
You may have a novel research idea; but your research proposal and/or grant application needs to stand out from among several other applications to enhance its chances of being approved/ funded. Regardless of funding agency, your application is judged by both experts in your field as well as by non-experts. Therefore, the outline of your proposal should:
- be strong, comprehensive and communicated in a coherent, concise and focused manner.
- present specific details, i.e. what the research will focus on, what objectives and goals will be accomplished etc.
- present the methods with which the objectives will be realized.
Our expert editors will keep the above points in mind while editing or proofreading your research proposals/ grant applications. The detail of this service at Manuscriptedit.com includes the following:
- ensure that your proposal complies with the guidelines and formats of the funding agency as far as possible; but such guidelines should be made available to us.
- edit your research proposal for errors in spelling, grammar and punctuation, check for correct choices of words and phrases.
- remove superfluous words and repetitions, re-organize to improve coherency.
- check for clear description and rationale of the experimental methods.
- point out obvious scientific discrepancies, and review the tables, figures and legends.
Full translation & Scientific editing
We offer a unique service of translation followed by substantive editing of scientific manuscripts for scientists, researchers, students and corporates, who have written the research manuscripts, medical manuscripts or other academic manuscripts in their native languages and need help to prepare the full manuscript in English language. Presently we are offering services in translation from Chinese, Japanese and German. We hope to add translation services in other languages soon.
The salient features of our translation service are as follows:
- translation done by native speakers with good English knowledge
- translation using the right terminology, tone and style for your need.
- we ensure to deliver the translated manuscript on time
- we ensure that the final manuscript in English prepared through this service retains the original content of the document in native language while providing a polished and eloquent presentation that reads as if written by a native English speaker.