I am very happy with the final draft of the manuscript. I would like to heartily thank the editor f... more
I am very pleased to see your corrections in my document, which I actually wrote so carefully choos... more
Thank you very much for your great editing job. Now my manuscript reads so professional. I can imag... more
I availed the Editing and Translation services of Manuscriptedit. I was very impressed with the qua... more
I am so thankful to you for such a great help. Please accept my very sincere gratitude. I am very h... more
Thank you very much for helping me. The process is very easy to understand and you have delivered i... more
Thank you so much for the editing done on my document. I can say that it is very good and more than... more
Thank you very much for finishing the document - and even two days before the expected due date! I ... more
Thank you so much for the free editing done on my document. I can say that it is very good and more... more
Please send my great appreciation to the editors, they have done a wonderful job. I am very confide... more
Many thanks for your excellent work and the comments. I like it very much, Appreciated. more
Thank you for your editing service and appreciate yr contribution very much. Your editing service h... more
I just had time to read through the document (sample) you have edited. It is absolutely excellent t... more
Thank you. You and your editorial/writing team have done an EXCELLENT job and i am grateful for you... more
It was very heartening to receive the edited version of the abstract of the paper that I had submit... more
Thank you and your team for writing my research proposal. I just had a look at the work and I am pl... more
Thanks for prompt response and good editing. more
My research paper was handled very professionally by your manuscript editing service. Thank you for... more
I had like to express my general appreciation for your manuscript editing service. It helps a lot. ... more
Your proofreading service was extremely helpful for me to publish my clinical research paper as it ... more
Thanks for your English manuscript proofreading service. I am very much satisfied with your timely ... more
My academic research paper was edited very thoroughly and carefully by manuscriptedit.com and it r... more
Thank you very much for your prompt reply of sending my manuscript after sample editing. I apprecia... more
I am very happy with your English editing service and timely delivery. more
I want to thank your editing panel for the excellent service in my thesis editing. more
I appreciate your help in editing my research paper. I am happy with the high quality editing and ... more
Last week, I had qualify examination. The committees asked me a lot of questions about EPD. Because... more
Thank you for a very professional thesis proofreading service. It is worth my money, my professor i... more
I am very happy to tell you that my research paper submitted to Journal of the American ceramic Soc... more
Thank you for the wonderful research editing job for my journal research paper. I am happy and sati... more
Thanks for your help in my thesis editing . My supervisor was satisfied. more
My message is to acknowledge the help of Manuscriptedit for editing my document. Your editing is ve... more
My paper is accepted to publish in Journal of American Chemical Society. Thank you for a profession... more
Thanks for your service for my thesis editing and proofreading. You did an excellent job. more
Manuscriptedit.com offer the following services for publication support.
Choosing the appropriate journal for publishing research papers is a tedious process. You may have obtained excellent results after spending painstaking hours in conducting research and preparing a research paper manuscript. You may be confident that the results of the study are relevant for the desired target audience. But if the research paper is submitted to a journal whose target audience and scope is not relevant, there is little chance of it getting published. So, it is essential that you choose the most appropriate journal to submit your research paper.
You may be unsure, or have no enough time to search for the appropriate journal. At Manuscriptedit, our expert editors with vast experience in publishing and editing will help you to select the most appropriate journal where it has maximum chances of publications. They will consider the following factors during journal selection:
- If the journal is peer-reviewed
- Scope of the journal,
- Does it publish original research or review papers
- Impact factor of the journal
- Average citation index of papers published in the journal
- Average duration of review process
- Does it have online submission system
- Cost of publication (page charges etc.)
- Readership and circulation of the journal (regional/ global)
We match these points with your requirement and shortlist 5-6 journals for you. Depending on your requirements, you can choose one from the list of appropriate journals to submit your manuscript.
We provide services in handling the submission process of your research article to a journal for publication. After you have drafted the manuscript of your research result and decided the right journal, the next step of the publishing process is to submit the manuscript correctly following the step-by-step submission process, which varies from journal to journal. A large amount of protocol is followed before the document is published. This is a tedious process and sometimes difficult to understand the submission procedure and technical requirements.
We step in to help you in following all the protocols step-by-step for submitting your document to the chosen journal. At manuscriptedit, we want to help you in every stage of the publication process. We also monitor the manuscript status throughout the entire peer review and publication processes.
Our journal submission process will include the following:
- Register and create an account for you in the journal's page for online submission
- Complete all the forms in the journal submission process
- Write a compelling cover letter to the journal elucidating the novelty of your work
- Fill the patients consent form, Copyright transfer form, and Ethics statement
- Obtain the list of prospective reviewers from you and fill the corresponding form
- Alert the author of any missing information required for the journal submission
- Upload your manuscript along with figures and tables correctly
- Check the pdf of uploaded manuscript and approve submission
- Communicate with the journal editor on your behalf
- Provide you the detail information related to the journal submission
The service does not include:
- Checking and editing the manuscript's English language
- Formatting the manuscript according to journal guidelines
- Checking the figure and illustration quality for their suitability for the journal
Response to reviewers
The publication process of research papers in a journal is rarely a one-step process. The submitted articles are reviewed by peer reviewers to assess the suitability of its publication. Very few articles are accepted by peer-reviewed journals without revisions. You are required to address and respond to all the issues and concerns raised by the reviewer. At this stage, it is very important to understand and correctly interpret the reviewer's comments, make desired revision of the manuscript, submit a cover letter and clearly communicate and make point-wise response to reviewer's queries.
These post-submission tasks have to be executed carefully to increase the chances of publication of the manuscript. With the content you provide us, we offer our service and help you by undertaking the task of writing the response to reviewer's comments in the best possible manner to ensure the right tone and relevance of your response.
Our experts will do the following:
- Obtain the desired scientific information and your response to the reviewers comments
- Edit and polish the response substantively in consultation with you to enhance its quality
- Ensure correct English usage
- Maintain correct tone
- Prepare a suitable cover letter
- Upload the responses in the journals webpage
The service does not include:
- Writing the response to reviewer's comments from scratch
Editorial support to journal publishers
Most international journals have to deal with a large number of manuscripts submitted by authors worldwide for publication. A lot of time and resources are spent in coordinating with authors and editors leading to increased burden. Manuscriptedit.com acts as an intermediary between authors and the journal publisher. We do the following work for the journal publisher:
- Obtain all accepted manuscripts from the journal publisher.
- Complete formatting and typesetting of texts, tables and figures conforming to the journal standard.
- Directly communicate with the authors and obtain best quality figures if necessary.
- Carry our iterative editing until the manuscript is publication-ready.
- Prepare galley proof of the document and communicate with authors for proofreading.
- Return the "corrected proof" to the journal publisher.