Medical writing, whether for professional or general audiences, requires special knowledge and skills to produce well-structured documents that present information clearly and concisely. We offer medical writing services for individual medical practitioners, students, researchers, pharmaceutical companies, Contract Research Organisations (CROs), and communications agencies. Our medical writers have expertise and experience in writing and preparing a range of documents.
Important information about writing and re-writing services
What We Do?
Medical writing on the desired topic from scratch and from the initial inputs provided by the client.
Initial inputs to be provided by the client before writing
Depending on the type of writing sought, any of the following information may be needed:
- Service type: Name of the required medical writing service.
- Targeted readers: For whom is the writing intended
- Length: Desired number of words/pages
- Format: APA, MLA
- English style: American/British
- Aim and objective
- Study design
- Inclusion criteria
- Exclusion criteria
- Equipments used for measurements
- Data collection methods
- Statistical analysis method
- Result/study data
- Salient inferences
- Where to focus
- Bibliography from which years desired
- Drug description
- Clinical pharmacology
- Clinical trial information
- Indications and usage
- Adverse reactions
- Inputs to be provided by the client during writing
- Necessary clarification sought by our expert medical writers.
- Comments on the first draft