Most international journals have to deal with a large number of manuscripts submitted by authors worldwide for publication. A lot of time and resources are spent in coordinating with authors and editors leading to increased burden. Manuscriptedit.com acts as an intermediary between authors and the journal publisher. We do the following work for the journal publisher:
- Obtain all accepted manuscripts from the journal publisher.
- Complete formatting and typesetting of texts, tables and figures conforming to the journal standard.
- Directly communicate with the authors and obtain best quality figures if necessary.
- Carry our iterative editing until the manuscript is publication-ready.
- Prepare galley proof of the document and communicate with authors for proofreading.
- Return the "corrected proof" to the journal publisher.
Publishers, Universities, Research groups can get up to 10% discount on all services for becoming our service partners. Inquire about our Partner program.