You may have an excellent and novel research idea; but the quality of your research proposal/grant application depends not only on the quality of your proposed project, but on the quality of your writing. Therefore, it is very important to write a good research proposal.
Irrespective of your area of research and the methodology you choose, all research proposals must address the following questions: What you plan to accomplish, why you want to conduct this research and what methods are you going to adopt to conduct the research.
This service at Manuscriptedit.com aims to help researchers, students and professionals in writing the desired research proposal and grant applications with the inputs provided by the clients and those obtained by our writers after thorough study to:
- Prepare a meticulous, persuasive, coherent, clear and compelling research proposal/ grant application.
- Make it stand out from among several other applications to enhance its chances of being funded.
- Be able to convince others that the research proposal is worthwhile and that the applicant has the necessary qualification, expertise and competence and the work-plan to complete it.
- Clearly identify the objectives, justification and methodologies to be adopted in conducting the research.
- Make the outline of the grant application strong, comprehensive.
- Ensure that the research proposal/grant application communicates in a coherent, concise and focused manner.
- Ensure that the proposal addresses the client's needs and highlights the existing gap in the literature
- Make sure that the proposal/ grant application is seeking to provide a solution to the problem.
- Ensure that the proposal complies with the guidelines and formats of the funding agency as far as possible; but such guidelines should be made available to us.
Our expert writers will keep the above points in mind while writing your research proposal/ grant applications. We will also ensure that you proposal complies with the guidelines and formats of the funding agency as far as possible; but such guidelines should be made available to us.
The medical writers and editors at manuscriptedit are practicing physicians and active researchers and have experience in writing research proposals on a regular basis. Provide us with a rough theme of your research; our writers and editors will write a compelling and persuasive research proposal for you.