- We guarantee to provide the highest quality of English in all the documents edited by Manuscriptedit to satisfy the standards required by the international publishing industry.
- If you are unhappy with the completed work, send your reasons for your dissatisfaction.
- Our independent expert reviewers will examine it to verify if the reasons cited by you are indeed true.
- If the reasons cited by you for dissatisfaction is indeed found to be true, our editors will work on your manuscript again at no additional cost until your satisfaction.*
- If your manuscript edited by us is rejected by the journal because of the quality of English, we will re-edit it at no additional cost as long as you have addressed all the reviewers comments specific to your study. However, you should not have made more than 15% changes to our edited version before submitting to the journal.
- If despite our best efforts, the service is not up to your expectations, we will adjust the amount in your next order or provide a refund.
*Applicable to editing services as well as translation and publication support services that include editing.
HOW TO APPLY FOR MANUSCRIPTEDIT'S QUALITY GUARANTEE
Send the details of your complaints by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide the reasons for your dissatisfaction.
You will receive a response from Manuscriptedit regarding the independent reviewer's assessment and suggested solution for resolution within two business days.
If you do not wish to adjust the paid amount in your next order, we will refund it to you.